- Fully machined Stainless Steel Centre Discs have been designed to fit F34 Tie Rod fork ends
- Discs are available with 3 and 4 holes as HD3 and HD4
- Designed to BS 5950 - 1:2000
- Material Specification to EN 10088
- Other sizes are available upon request
- Please be aware that our lead time can be up to 4 weeks
Tie rods and fittings are threaded left hand one end and right hand the other. +/- adjustment is achieved by rotation of the rod in a clockwise/counter clockwise direction.
3 hole discs are manufactured with a 120 degree angle between hole centres.
4 hole discs are manufactured to clients specification.
All measurements in mm
|HD CENTRE DISC FOR M6 & 1/4 TENSION FORKS||HD3-M6||
|HD CENTRE DISC FOR M8 & 1/4 TENSION FORKS||HD3-M8||
|HD CENTRE DISC FOR M10 & 3/8 TENSION FORKS||HD3-M10||
|HD CENTRE DISC FOR M12 & 1/2 TENSION FORKS||HD3-M12||