Sta-Lok Terminals Ltd ~ specialise in the design, manufacture and supply of high quality fittings for stainless steel wire rope, wire rope assemblies and Structural Tie rod systems for marine and architectural applications.
Customers, resellers and distributors worldwide choose STA-LOK because our products are manufactured to the highest standards, internationally renowned for high quality and reliability.
With over 40 years’ experience, we are experts in product design and manufacturing. We care about our customers’ needs and the delivery of excellence.
OUR PROMISE TO CUSTOMERS
- We pride ourselves on delivering awesome customer service
- Our products are guaranteed for quality and reliability
- Customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do
- We are experienced technical experts
- We manufacture products in an ethical and eco-friendly manner
- We recycle 100% of all stainless steel waste produced in the manufacturing process
Sta-Lok supply products for almost every stainless steel wire rope & structural tie rod application.
We manufacture and stock a wide range of products:
• Sta-Lok, swageless self-fit terminals
• Chrome bronze and stainless steel turnbuckles, rigging screws and bottle screws
• Swage terminals
• Mast tip cups
• Stainless steel wire rope assemblies
• Wire rope kits
Founded by Ivor Barfield, the Sta-Lok self fit terminal was first introduced at the London International Boat Show in 1973. Becoming incorporated in 1983, Sta-Lok Terminal Limited operates from Mistley, Manningtree in Essex and is still a family run business.
Company Directors: I.Barfield, T.Barfield, D.Barfield, D.Wood
Company Secretary: K.Barfield
Registered in London 1751573
VAT Reg. No: GB9 915 9232 19